Call Now for 20% Off All Classes With 6 Or More Students In Oct and Nov.
Atlanta CPR and First Aid Classes
Serving metro Atlanta and northern counties.
Current Scheduled Classes. We currently have the following classes scheduled...
Heartsaver CPR class Thursday 3/6, 4pm - 5:30pm.
Healthcare Provider class Friday 3/7, 1:00pm - 3:30pm.
Heartsaver First Aid class Monday 3/9, 11:30am - 2pm.
Healthcare Provider class Monday 3/9, 9:00pm - 11:30am.
Pediatric Heartsaver First Aid/CPR/AED Daycare class. Monday 3/17 10:30am - 4:30pm.
Basic Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid class Monday 3/17, 10:30am - 3:30.
Please email Cardiacare@Comcast.net or call to schedule; 770-975-3260. These classes will be held at 2645 Abbotts Glen Dr NW, Acworth, Ga 30101.
Or Schedule your own semi-private class!
Why Choose Us For Your CPR Training?
- Discounts for groups of 6 or more.
- Cardiacare has been providing quality service for over 23 years.
- Experience with large hospitals, fortune 500 companies, industrial business and daycare centers across the country.
- The programs we use are internationally recognized and meet all OSHA requirements.
- Certification is through the American Heart Association.
- Internationally accepted and recognized by all hospitals, doctors and corporations.
- Our instructors are committed to excellence.
- We offer classes for both the professional (healthcare provider) and non-professional (layman) rescuer.
- Discounts on CPR, First Aid and medical supplies purchased through our web site.
Flexible Locations and Scheduling
- We offer instruction in your home or at your facility.
- Class times can be arranged that are convenient to you and your employees.
- For individuals looking for a class, we can schedule one at our location in Acworth, even on short notice. Located near I-75 and Hwy 92.
What Classes Do We Teach?
- All certifications from the American Heart Association
- Heartsaver (Basic) CPR
- Healthcare Provider CPR
- CPR/AED/First Aid Combo Classes
- First Aid
- AED Instruction
- Bloodborne Pathogens